Here at AMWA, we know our members are our most valuable benefit. Each and every one of you is professional, ethical, and incredibly generous with your time and expertise. Thanks to you, AMWA is known for being a warm and welcoming community that shares a common purpose to promote excellence in medical communication. With your support, AMWA can expand this amazing community and add more value to your membership experience. Invite a medical writing colleague to join AMWA today!
For every member who joins AMWA thanks to your referral, you will be entered into a raffle to win a free registration for the Medical Writing & Communication Conference
. As a special thanks, you will also receive a coupon code for a $15 discount off any learning activity in AMWA Online Learning.
Learn more about the referral program
below and start referring your colleagues today. Referral contest ends May 31. The grand prize drawing will take place the first week of June.
There are two ways you can participate:#1 - Send referrals online via our online referral form
Enter up to 10 emails at a time and include a personal message or you can also copy and paste your direct referral link to share in your own personal email or on social media#2 - Refer colleagues on your own
If you prefer to refer colleagues through other methods (e.g. by word of mouth), ask them to list your name in the "Referred by" field when joining so we can give you credit.
Here are some tips for recruiting new members:
- Tell your AMWA story: Why did you become a member? How has AMWA helped your career?
- Demonstrate how AMWA can help them meet their career goals.
- Discuss the benefits of being an AMWA member.
- Follow up with them after your initial referral: Have they joined? Why or why not?
- If any of your referrals join, be sure to thank them. Ask how membership is going and answer any questions they may have. You can also encourage them to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.