I am driven to do research - all kinds of research. For me, research is like breathing. It's fun. I learn something new every day. Nothing beats the feeling of analyzing data to identify solutions to problems and ways to improve.
By training, I’m a biomedical research scientist. I earned a PhD in molecular pharmacology and worked in a laboratory for 15 years. I wore a lab coat and had close personal relationships with test tubes and pipettes. I published papers with titles like "Combinatorial Discovery of Tumor Targeting Peptides Using Phage Display”. Then, the unexpected occurred: I became allergic to mice and I could no longer work in labs.
Research skills are transferable. I apply that competence to my business. Research Communiqué does business, marketing, and policy research to find data-driven insights and recommendations. For businesses and organizations that don’t have in-house analytics, we offer on-demand research and analysis capacity so they can achieve success by using data and information to explore and evaluate opportunities for value.
WHO AM I?
- I'm driven by the desire to lead small businesses and organizations into a new world of thinking analytically
- I have a vision that small businesses and organizations can use research to improve, grow, and flourish
- I'm resilient; I have the self-confidence to try, fail, and try again
- I've faced, and have overcome, the fear that accompanies adversity
- My personal goal is to work hard and do my best always
- My friends and colleagues have told me that I inspire them
- I'm driven by the curiosity always to learn more
- I have the competence to accomplish my objectives
- I communicate ideas easily and clearly
WHAT VALUE DO I BRING TO MY CLIENTS?
- I'm intuitive
- I'm objective: "The anchor of reality"
- I define, clarify, gather information, criticize, and test
- I'm patient and empathetic
- I'm dependable and responsible